MAHENDRAN ARUMUGAM (Engineer) 20 April 2021
I am planning to avail education loan for my son and claim 80 E benefits.
My source of income are only through the following sources.
1. Interest on Savings account
2. Interest on Fixed Deposits
3. Interest on 54 EC bonds
4. Short term gain ( Shares, Mutual funds, debt fund etc , Portfolio Managment system)
5. Intraday Trading - Short term gains
6. Long term term gain - (share trading, Mutual funds, Portfolio management system)
7. Short term and long term capital gains ( through selling of real estate)
8. Annuity Retirement plan
Can I avail the 80 E benefits against all the above said sources of income. ? Are there any income (listed above) that may not be considered for 80 E ?
Thanks in advance