Query !!!!! important!!! urgent!!!

I am in two minds!!

Situation is like that I am in a Regular college(officially enrolled) in evening shift!! But in the Articleship form I have marked myself as doing B.COm(correspondance) as the Principal was not giving his approval in Articleship form(due to timing issues)..So I just marked correspondence in that..But I did not took my TC from college yet!!! Will that be a issue if I give 2nd year as regular and my final year as private candidate!!! Will the laws be applied strictly or I might just messing myself!!! Please reply ASAP!!

Replies (3)

you will have to do b com as corrspondence 

if you do it regularly than it may effect your articleship 

Dear Sir/Frds,

Please send the PDF File for ONGC GT-2012 results.

 

Regards,

Ravi

9848353220

Email ID: ravikondaka @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details