Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SK (Student)     31 July 2011

Query for joining a firm for articleship

Hello,I am awaiting IPCC Results now. I am keen in joining Mid-sized firms rather than going for Big 4 as I would like to go for an overall exposure. I have short listed some names of firms in Mumbai. These are : Singrodia Goyal, Suresh Surana, Bansi Mehta, MM Nissim. Please suggest me which would be a better option(Also if there is any firm besides I mentioned above plz let me know)if OVERALL exposure is concerned & plz reason out which one to go & not to go for... My criteria is not only Audit or Taxation but overall learning. Please guide me. Thanks. Regards.

6 Replies

CA Vasiullah (Vasi)

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive)     31 July 2011

I'm also awaiting IPCC results and thinking of joining a mid size firm in delhi. I request CCI members to suggest me some mid size firms in delhi where I'll get good work exposure. Thanks in advance !

Annu.R

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com)     31 July 2011

Please click and download the pdf file for your every type of query-

Which firm is better and how to choose best firm for articleship.

Thanks.

Regds,

Annu R.

Attached File : 375104 787632 indiapoint net ca 2010 11 03 ca articleship how to search fo.pdf downloaded: 286 times
CA Vasiullah (Vasi)

Originally posted by : annu.R

Please click and download the pdf file for your every type of query-

Which firm is better and how to choose best firm for articleship.

Thanks.

Regds,

Annu R.

Thanx , the info is helpful but i want some specific information about mid size firms in delhi, since I'm not from Delhi i've no knowledge about the mid size firms operating there.

Annu.R

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com)     31 July 2011

links given in the pdf and click on that and check the firms and their status.

Enigmatic N

Enigmatic N (student)     31 July 2011

dear fellows!!!! please its a serious advise dont go for such internet databases..... u need do ur internship fr 3 long years..... please consult any senior freinds .... ur coaching mentor..... ....and look for so enquire abt the type of work and have complete knowledge of what ur roles nd responsibilites will b..... d timing...leaves ...also most importantly exam leaves... please take logical decisions thinking about ur future...
CA Vasiullah (Vasi)

Thanx Enigmatic, you are right, we do need suggestions from the friends who have working experience in the firms, Or good knowlede about them. therefore I request the friends working as articles to share their view and pros and cons of the firms,especially mid size firms,preferably operating in Delhi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags