Query for joining a firm for articleship

Hello,I am awaiting IPCC Results now. I am keen in joining Mid-sized firms rather than going for Big 4 as I would like to go for an overall exposure. I have short listed some names of firms in Mumbai. These are : Singrodia Goyal, Suresh Surana, Bansi Mehta, MM Nissim. Please suggest me which would be a better option(Also if there is any firm besides I mentioned above plz let me know)if OVERALL exposure is concerned & plz reason out which one to go & not to go for... My criteria is not only Audit or Taxation but overall learning. Please guide me. Thanks. Regards.
Replies (6)

I'm also awaiting IPCC results and thinking of joining a mid size firm in delhi. I request CCI members to suggest me some mid size firms in delhi where I'll get good work exposure. Thanks in advance !

Please click and download the pdf file for your every type of query-

Which firm is better and how to choose best firm for articleship.

Thanks.

Regds,

Annu R.

Originally posted by : annu.R

Please click and download the pdf file for your every type of query-

Which firm is better and how to choose best firm for articleship.

Thanks.

Regds,

Annu R.

 

 

Thanx , the info is helpful but i want some specific information about mid size firms in delhi, since I'm not from Delhi i've no knowledge about the mid size firms operating there.

links given in the pdf and click on that and check the firms and their status.

dear fellows!!!! please its a serious advise dont go for such internet databases..... u need do ur internship fr 3 long years..... please consult any senior freinds .... ur coaching mentor..... ....and look for so enquire abt the type of work and have complete knowledge of what ur roles nd responsibilites will b..... d timing...leaves ...also most importantly exam leaves... please take logical decisions thinking about ur future...
Thanx Enigmatic, you are right, we do need suggestions from the friends who have working experience in the firms, Or good knowlede about them. therefore I request the friends working as articles to share their view and pros and cons of the firms,especially mid size firms,preferably operating in Delhi.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details