Queries on ipcc exam

I  AM  A  DIRECT  ENTRY  STUDENT   AND   AN OLD REGISTERED   ALSO  .I  AM  GOING  TO ATTEND  THIS  MAY  ATTEMPT  SUPPOSE  I  FAIL  TO   CRACK  THIS  MAY  ATTEMPT   AFTER  THAT  HOW  MANY  ATTEMPTS  CAN  I  GIVE  IN OLD  SYLLABUS   OR  AFTER  MAY  ATTEMPT  SYLLABUS  WILL CHANGE ?  MY MAIN  QUERY  IS  THAT  HOW  MANY  ATTEMPTS  WE  GET  A  CHANCE  TO   GIVE  IN  OLD  SYLLABUS .

Replies (1)
New syllabus isnt notified , Most likely 3 years will be Given for old ones to pass .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details