Pwc articleship - need to discuss urgently

Guys, any one doing articleship with PwC Mumbai, please respond. Have some urgent questions to ask.

Replies (5)
Yes. I got through PwC for my articleship. I will start working from Thursday! What is it that you wish to know?

plz provide me email id for sending of cv.....................

Are they okay for granting leave for examinations? I have group II of IPCC to appear in Nov.

Okay! As a matter of policy, big 4s don't entertain people who have cleared only group. Sorry buddy, I guess you will have to wait till you clear the second one as well. :( As for the email address, I had dropped by the office to physically submit it! I also sent it through an executive to ensure that the HR did receive my resume.

hi..shikha/sujay,

 


I m currently working with a midicur firm and spent 6 month of articleship. Could u help me to know whether i can take transfer in PWC. if yes pls tell me processure. i have to appear for my second group exam in nov  and after that i wish to transfer and start my articleship in Big firms.

 

 

waiting for ur replay

Thanks & Regards

Ashish Thapliyal

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details