pwc

Hi,


I got selected in pwc chennai as an articled clerk and was asked to join on 23rd of this month... I just want to know if there is anyone like me so that we can have intro even before joining..


Regards,


Jaya

Replies (9)

yah i can help u out. but i'm not an article of pwc

Hi Jaya,

Congrats on joining PWC...
Just like to check what were the round for selection at PWC as I have applied for PWC in Blore.

Cheers,
Anup

 

Hi Friends ,

i also want to join a good firm...plz let me know the names and addresses of firms...and tell me the procedure of interview taken by them...I m a graduate and doing PCC

Hiring process:

1. Aptitude test ( An essay, GK section, Quants, Vocabulary, Accounts, Audit n some other sections)

2. Group Discussion ( Group of 4 my topic was India V. China which is the best?)

3. Technical interview ( by manager or partner In my case it was partner. questions about accounting standards and auditing standards)

All the best Anup

hi guys ,can anyone pls give me the Email Id of  PWC bangalore firm.I have completed my CPT and looking to do my articleship.And how to apply for the Big 4's.

Hi,I have completed CPT & Joined in afirm as artcle assistant .I intended to join in Big 4 after completion of my PCC . Is this possible to join in Big 4 those who have already joined for articles? Please tell me

is the hiring process same if you go through reference.??

how much stipend they will pay to you

wats ur stipend..??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details