Pursuing ca after icwa and vice versa

I'm considering to pursue CA after completing my ICWA Final.
The main thing is that I'm confused regarding the Exemption an ICWA Student can get for entering the CA Course.

Do I have to go through all the steps? CPT>IPCC>FINAL?
Or directly jump on the IPCC or the FINAL?

 

And I would also like to know that what exemption a CA can get in pursuing ICWA examination course?

Replies (2)

No exemption at all

 

After CWA I you can directly enter CA IPC. As for subject exemption you might get 2 or 3 exemption but which one im not sure. But no exemption from CA articleship though.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details