PuRpoSe in LifE-->> WHY u never dare to dream out of the box

CA CS Amit Borade (Chief Accountant) (2828 Points)

14 February 2010  

Hi Friends .............

Having a definiteness of purpose in life is the starting point of the journey to success.

Many go with music in their hearts because they never dare to dream out of the box. There is a shortage of people with purpose.

Ask 100 people u meet, what they want in life, 98 of them will not be able to tell.

If you press them for an answer, some will say:

°security
°many will say - money
°a few will say- happiness
others will say -social recognition
°ease in living
°ability to sing
°dance or write
But none will be able to define these terms, or give a slightest indication of a plan by which they hope to attain these vaguely expressed wishes.
The cause of frustrations, problems and situations is as a result of no purpose.

A purpose driven mind will 'educate' for the achievement of the purpose.

It will be busy in finding new ways to get what it wants.

Obstacles will be taken with courage because they are the learning steps.

The more one learns to solve the problems with education - a better society we have.

**A mind without a 'definite purpose' and a plan finds faults and sees excuses in everything.
All appears to be a challenge.
Give a man a purpose and he will have different perspective to life.
The life will have a meaning, a direction to go in.
If the faith is developed in the 'purpose' there is no stopping at all.
I started the post with a purpose. Nothing in the world is accomplished without a purpose. To learn the purposes we all might have~~" A definiteness of a purpose."
I don't want to put anybody down.
I wanted all to open up and tell your definite purpose so the people who have problems could relate to your success and the process by which you achieved it.
There are so many young n old who r lacking confidence to do what they want in life. These don't lack courage.
These lack 'education', real life education.
S0HAM..!!