Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu K (Articleship)     31 July 2021

Pt assessment test

Suppose I gave my place as In india but right now in Kathmandu due to some work. While writing home based exam will they invalidate my exam i heard many peoples results withheld Im stressed help me.

 3 Replies


Sourav (Student)     31 July 2021

If you're residential address is in India then you should give the exam from India otherwise it might create problems
Anu K

Anu K (Articleship)     31 July 2021

R u sure. like is there any way I can give from Katmandu and no problem will be actually this will be my last attempt

Sourav (Student)     31 July 2021

You can give it might create no problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags