Provisonal admission to ca-final exam nov 2014

prashanth (Article student) (120 Points)

04 January 2015  

Hi, 
Iam prashanth, I received a letter from ICAI (2nd time, 1st time i was told that it was a common one and to be ignored),asking me to prove my eligibility for the nov-14 final exams that i have already appeared in (Provisional admission to the exams nov-14).
The facts are :
I have been registered for articleship w.e.f. 28-April-2012 and then took a transfer to another firm. I left my previous firm on 11-Feb-2013, and joined another one on 18-Feb-2013 and hence my articleship completion date got extended and now it is due for completion on 5-May-2015. So, as per the regulations ICAI  says my articleship wont end on or before 30.Apr.2015, making me in-eligible to appear for exams and so my results will be withheld..!! 
Is there any way out, where i can defend my case and prove there was a genuine hardship in re-registration and request the institute to condemn the delay. Or can i knock off my available leave balance with those of the 4 excess working days and get a letter from my principle for early completion of articleship??

There has to be some way out... Just not knowing where to get the correct info from.!!
I urge all the experts, if you can guide me with this..! Please, there should be something, we CA's are known for it.. Finding an solution for seemingly impossible situations.. So, iam pretty sure there will be a way out.!