Proof to be carried with admit card printout?

Hi, most people haven't received the admit card yet, I was wondering what we're allowed to take as proof along with our printout of admit card.

I am a PE-2 student, hence I don't have any articleship id card etc. Will the passport do?

Replies (3)

Identity proof is not compulsory, its only recommendatory.  As per instructions, your photo will be there on attendance sheet.  However still its good to have other proof.  I dont think invigilator should have any problem with passport.  Any document which is legally admissible (licence, PAN, Voter card etc.) should be allowable.  You can take it.

Thanks for clarifying that Mohit..I know it says 'in their own interest', but I can't seem to find my CC papers ID card, it's probably lying around somewhere, but I did not want to waste time searching for it (i never thought I would need it after getting my EC) so as long as the passport is okay, it's fine.

One examiner asked me for my articleship ID, though I'm in PE-2 and have no such ID. What the hell can I do if such fools come and ask idiotic questions?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details