Professional Tax

Dear all,
I have medical store from 2 year but I didn't registration under PT Act
now I got notice from starts govt regarding PT liabilities with interest and penalties.
for owner 2500 pa
and recharging employees 2500pa for 3 Employees but I Have only one employee plz anyone guide me that why govt demand PT tax of 3 Employees there is any no of employee specified for medical store of what??
kindly suggest me.
Replies (1)

The notice is issued with estimated charges; which you can deny, for any non-applicable portion.

Reply accordingly, and submit proof/s in its support. Officer will change it accordingly.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details