Prof. siddharth surana or prof. farooq haque for final..??

Guys.. Suggest ASAP.. Whom should I go for DT..?? Targeting Nov 14.. Not much time..

Prof. Siddharth Surana or Prof. Farooq Haque..??

Thanks..

Replies (8)
Since you have not so much time, You should go for summary module of vinod gupta. It is easily available in market.

Ok.. But self study would take a huge toll of my time and energy.. And I'm yet to be done with IDT & ISCA too.. :P

I have taken FQ classes online. Simply put you can't pass with only those classes.

So.. What extra are you putting in from your side other than FQ..??

Vinod Gupta. I have already given my CA FInal May'14. 

 

So I am advising you with experience!

Even I hav the same question !!!

My attempt is in Nov 16.

Plz suggest Siddhart Surana sir ya Farooq Haque sir!! For online lectures!!

Plzz suggest.. I m too much worried abt DT..

Prof siddharth Surana 

Prof Siddharth N Surana is very good for DT.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details