Product selling price markup

Hi,

 

I am tallying a startup. When I adjust the markup, the asset liability mismatch is 5000₹. Since I did not use programming, is there any way to find best markup?

&

Will a break even sales quantity tally the balance sheet?

 

Txs

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A startup founder is seeking advice on determining the best product selling price markup, as adjustments are causing a significant asset-liability mismatch. They are exploring whether a break-even sales quantity calculation can balance the balance sheet and are looking for methods beyond programming to find the optimal markup. Suggestions include using accounting ERP systems and adhering to double-entry accounting principles to prevent discrepancies.

Use accounting ERP to avoid these kind of issues ..

More over , you have to consider accounting rules .Double Entry System can eliminate this kind of discrepancies

Hello, I am doing doing projections. I am also acquiring a foreign subsidiary. I wanted to try tally but formulas cannot be given as tutorials. 

The situations is, predetermined/ budgeted costs have increased liabilities. We all understand that when price is high demand falls, on the contrary, I assumed demand is high and hence the marked up the prices which helped actually at 300+% markup which is usual industry practise. 

I did solver solution and it seems ok. I have to enhance it more and need to give correct constraints.

With out  these gimmicks, the next year difference is reducing. 

So I chose cash injection like Mr. Raj suggested or else deal with the markup.

that is why I was enquiring if break-even sales say 30 thousand units, if I account for revenues and expenses, will it tally the balance sheet. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details