Easy Office
LCI Learning

Processing time of ARN for GSTP

Page no : 2

perfection personified (professional accoutant )   (2 Points)
Replied 24 May 2019

hi

i ma put application for   GST practitioner  - i ma completed  MBA   by distance learning - from amity university- is I am eligible for  GST practitioner-

having  2 years experience in  VAT and  GST - working from  1st July to till date .

kindly clarify someone my doubt- my   application is in still in  pending for processing .... (assigned to - CENTER)

to get approval - what i need to do  ?

Tahreem Fatma (4 Points)
Replied 25 May 2019

Sir, I have done gstp registration on 8 may but got ARN no. But still my status is pending for process....

Suresh Agrawal (Tax Consultant) (40 Points)
Replied 25 May 2019

You can save your Registration Application up to 15 days from the day your TRN was generated upon successful submission of PART- A of the Registration Application. If your ARN is generated then it will take upto 5-6 days for getting approval.
The Registration Application submitted by you will be processed by Tax Officer. Once your Registration Application is approved by the concerned Tax Official, your GSTP ID will be generated. ARN status will also be changed to ‘Approved’. Enrolment Certificate will be available at the Dashboard of the GSTP for view, print and download.
In case of rejection, Rejection Order will get generated and communicated to you. ARN status will be changed to ‘Rejected’.
However, you are free to apply for another registration in other state if you have a Professional Address in that state.

Tahreem Fatma (4 Points)
Replied 25 May 2019

Sir my Arn no. Has already generated...but i can't able login

MURALI DHARAN (2 Points)
Replied 22 June 2019

Register to gst practitioner date on 14/6/19 still date status of pending processing how many days get final approval gst practitioner

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: