Process to surrender iec code

Hello everyone,

Around 10 years ago I had one IEC code (Import Export Certificate)  it was issued from DGFT Bhopal. That time i used my PAN Number to get this IEC code.

Recently I have formed a new firm for which I am sole proprietor. Now while registring online through DGFT site for new application for NEW IEC - system is not accepting my fresh request as I am already holding one IEC through my PAN Card Number.

I would like to get information about - HOW TO SURRENDER MY OLD IEC ??

Please advice me how to make new IEC ?

Replies (3)

Hi Manish,

Please confirm, why you want to Surrender the Old Import Export Certificate Code (IEC Code)

 

That firm is already closed it was in MP, now for the past 10 years i am settled in MUMBAI and started with a fresh firm.

So I need IEC for my new firm.

You can contact import export deparment, 11th floor, govt building, laldarvaja. He give you all the information and form for surrendering the same certificate.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details