1) Get a cheque from your parents or relatives of any amount
2)form a deed for creating HUF (right now no format but will provide soon)
3) Apply for PAN card, giving deed and other proofs.
4) on getting pan apply for huf account with bank
yours huf is formed, remember only a married can form HUF
HUF is not as per any law. It is in indian tradition only. So, it is not to be formed by any deed like we do in partnership. It is formed by nature. to start you have to just open a bank account. then start transaction as like seperate entity
HUF Can be crated only by two ways
1. either from the ancesteral propery or
2. by gift in favour of HUF. and in this gift deed following point to be noted.
a) it is to be clearly mentioned that gift is for the benifit of family of Mr. X cnosisting of .........
b) name of every member should be there.
and no other way for crating the HUF in my opinion.