Procedure to get FIRC certificate from SBI Bank

Hello

I am a freelancer and have been receiving foreign money into my account, now as per rules I need FIRC certificate so I can prove GST dept that it is related to Export of Services

My SBI branch is saying they don't know anything about it, can someone tell me how to get it from bank, what is the procedure?

 

Replies (7)
Quick Summary
Freelancers receiving foreign income need an FIRC certificate for GST purposes. While SBI branches may be unaware of the process, FIRC issuance was discontinued by banks in 2016 and is now primarily handled online. You may need to write to your bank with transaction details. Some users suggest looking into online platforms like Payoneer India for digital FIRC certificates.

FIRC FROM BANK DISCONTINUED FROM 2016, SAME WILL BE ISSUED ONLINE.
You have to send a letter to bank about the transaction details to the bank in which the amount reflecting, then bank will issue FIRC certificate....for more clarifications pls inbox me..

To whom I have to contact for this as bank is just giving me email from imma sbi that money came then they convert and I get money in my account how would I get it online?

Hi Manish

I am in the same position as you!

Bloody SBI staffers have no clue about how to obtain this certificate!

Please can you let me know if you were able to finally get this certificate from SBi?

If so please let me know the process or email address

 

Regards

Sharath

Madam can you tell me how to obtain it online in SBI?

Get FIRC from this link 

Get your Digital FIRC for free with Payoneer India

At least send the link after looking at the details, for what purpose it is meant.

How you're calling yourself a CA?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details