procedure for viewing photo copy of answer sheet

hai . in first group i scored accounts - 20 auditing 59 law 59 and thus i failed . i am very very sure to get above 60 in accounts . i want to view my answer paper . pl if any one know the proceddure help . my mail id is carosariod @ gmail.com

 

Replies (2)
Originally posted by :rosario d
" I am a PE II student & secured 50 in Costing & F.M, 61 in Tax & 34 in I.T but not expected 34 in I.T. Please tell me the procedure for verification of answer sheets & getting copy of answer sheet. Also tell me the chances of increment in marks in verification. "


 

I GOT 48 IN ACCOUNTS. 52 IN AUDIT AND 44 IN LAW AND ETHICS. I DIDN'T EXPECT 48 MARKS IN ACCOUNT. MY EXPECTATION IS ABOVE 60 IN ACCOUNTS.I want to view my answer paper . pl if any one know the proceddure help . my mail id is girishmathuria @ gmail.com , plz tell me

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details