“The ICWA of India”
3. For renewal of membership in the subsequent years, the certification fee is INR 1000 (for
members residing in India [US$ 50 for members residing outside India].
4. The applicants for admission to membership or renewal of membership with IMA should ensure
that the member has no dues with ICWAI towards membership or other fees.
5. The ICWAI would send a status certificate in respect of the member directly to IMA USA under
intimation to the applicant member.
6. The member should directly apply to IMA and pay the following requisite fees:
(i) US$ 195 for North America Regular Members or International members, plus US$ 15
(ii) Pay the standard CMA exam entrance fee of US$ 200.
7. ICWAI Members can access the appropriate IMA Member Application online at IMA’s website:
North American or International. Use Promo Code: ICWAICMA.
8. To maintain CMA certification, all CMAs must earn 30 Continuing Professional Education credits
per year (including 2 credits in the subject of Ethics). (See Rights and Responsibilities of a CMA).
Continuing education credits can be used to satisfy requirements for both the ICWAI and CMA
certifications. Under the IMA/ICWAI partnership, certified members seeking mutual recognition
must maintain membership in both IMA and ICWAI.
9. Contact Mr. Kaushik Banerjee, Additional Director-cum-Joint Secretary, The Institute of Cost and
Works Accountants of India, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700 016,
Fax: 91-33-22521723, e-mail: membership.kb @ icwai.org for any query.
10. Contact IMA’s Member Services Team to answer questions about IMA membership and CMA
certification. Contact IMA Member Services at 800-638-4427 (North America) or +1-201-573-
9000 (Outside of North America), or by e-mail at ima @ imanet.org.