Procedure for converting into direct entry from foundation route

I'm appeared for CA intermediate exams in NOV2020 through foundation route .but, I'm not cleared my inter exams.so I like to convert it into direct entry In order to do my articleship training. what are the procedures to be followed for covert into direct entry and register for articleship? how much fee need to pay for converting and register for articleship training?

And whether I can able to attend the may2021 exam if I covert into direct entry or i want to wait till 9 months to attend my inter exams

Any  one please give me the solutions . thanks in advance

Replies (1)

Some one please reply for this 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details