Problem in signing roc forms in pdf

I need to Digitally sign the ROC form, But when i click on the space of signature no window appers nothing happen. I am a Chartered Accountant, I have usb tokken signature what to do.

CA FINAL

Try in a different version of pdf reader..

May be your java version is older.update it. Another reason may be due to e token software. Just re install the e token software and then try again.

Student CA Final

Make sure you have prescrutinised the e-form first. Then check for a different pdf reader or update the existing one. Normally this should do it. If it doesn't resolve then reinsert the token and see if properly installed. Open a different e-form and try to sign there to see whether it is a form specific issue.

Hello Rahul, thanks for your advice but nothing is working for me. I think i have left only one option to go to vendor for help.

Student CA Final

Is the token working/ installed? Going to the vendor will take more time, unless the token is faulty.

CS Final B.com CA Final.

THE PROBLEM IS PERHAPS BECAUSE OF THE VERSION OF ADOBE READER TRY OTHER VERSION OF  THE ADOBE READER !!!AFTER CHANGING THE VERSION RESTART THE   SYSTEM  !!!

HOPEFULLY IT WILL SERVE YOUR PURPOSE

Not Applicable

Can you give following details :

1. Which Operating System you are using ? (Win XP, Vista, Win7..)
  2. Adobe Reader Version you are using ? (Upto Version 9.5.0 supported)
  3. Which Java version you are using (Any JAVA version is acceptable after some corrections)
  4. Which DSC Token you are using ? Which Drivers are installed for USB Token ?
  5. Have you followed the process ? Fill Form --> Check Form --> Attach DSC --> Prescrutiny

Not Applicable

After opening PDF file downloaded from MCA21 website, it will prompt you "Allow" or "Block"?

Click "Allow" at every prompt at the time of opening PDF File.

Great....its work

Thanks

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU