Easy Office

Problem in generating xml file

Page no : 2

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 21 August 2015

Once u dwnload itr from web u shud extract and full in the excel sheet...if not it will shoe as read only file, it won't generate XML...u cant even save data....

NORAT MAL MALI (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 12 September 2015

run time error/automation error, when i generated X M L file in laptop, windows 8.1 

plz tell me full solution with explanation 

Ashim kr Ray (social service) (1685 Points)
Replied 26 August 2016

Me to is facing the same problem ever since i have downloaded window 8.1

K.chandrasekaran (Partner) (210 Points)
Replied 27 August 2016

yes it is always best to use the windows7

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 27 August 2016

press "Validate"  button on every sheet  before  going to next sheet.  it will ask you to furnish the missing data 

Ashim kr Ray (social service) (1685 Points)
Replied 27 August 2016

but run time error still problem does not solved.

Visalakshi (Chartered Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 11 March 2017

Hi, I had an issue with saving X M L file of ITR. I always got a runtime error when I tried saving the X M L file. I tried and explored many options, but nothing worked for me. Finally the problem was resolved when I had downloaded .NET 3.5 software package from mircosoft website and run the same in my system. After restarting my system as it requires. the issue got resolved ( I use Windows 8). This runtime error occurs when there is an issue with VB scriptt software in the system, downloading .NET 3.5 software helps in setting right the same and hence no runtime error appears post installing this software package. Hope this helps!

sandeep khanna (chief financial officer)   (22 Points)
Replied 31 March 2017

same issue using window10.excel16.can somwone help

CA Rohan Ramesh Chougule (Practice) (23 Points)
Replied 19 April 2017

I am getting problem In window a 10. When I upload X M L file website showing message as The XML schema is invalid. Please upload the XML in the correct schema. At line number 10:the value'_' of element:ITR form :Digest is not valid Please any one can help me to over come from this error

ONKAR KUSHTE (STUDENT) (23 Points)
Replied 30 July 2017

I HAVE FILE ITR 3.On validating, every sheet is OK and 'calculate tax' is also OK. However when I click the button "Generate XML" and "save XML" it says Run time error '-2146232576 (87131700)': Automation error I am not able to save the XML file. I have done macro enable before filling up the form. I have tried my best, but not able to do. I Have WINDOWS 8. MS OFFICE 13. Pls can anyone help.

PANKAJ KUMAR (Software) (32 Points)
Replied 15 July 2018

installing/ enablining .Net 3.5 resolved issues.

Follow instruction on microsoft site

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-instal-net-framework-35-on-windows-10/450b3ba6-4d19-45ae-840e-78519f36d7a4

2 Like

Srinath Arava (2 Points)
Replied 25 July 2019

Thank you so much Pankaj. Your solution of instaling .NET 3.5 has done the magic. Kudos....

Suman Govil (Student) (204 Points)
Replied 01 September 2019

Thank you it really solved the problem.

MOHAMED SALIM A (Propreitor) (37 Points)
Replied 05 September 2020

Please try this it will solve the run time error 80131700

https://youtu.be/L99xFYN3epc

Indira Priyadarsini Kota (Practice) (590 Points)
Replied 29 January 2021

What should we do if the error says that the utility is not latest even after downloading it multiple times?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: