Problem in filling trans 2

I have excise paid invoices but m not registered under excise.

so accordingly I have filled trans 1 table 7 (a) to claim ITC on stock.

now when I started to file trans 2 the site shows msg that U HAVE NOT DECLARED ANYTHING IN TABLE 7 (d) TRANS 1 SO YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO FILL ANY DETAILS IN TABLE 5 OF TRANS 2.

as per my knowledge table 7 (d) is for vat credit and I don't have any vat credit to claim.

now how can I file trans 2.
Replies (5)

you have to fill table no 4 of trans 2

thanx
We have non excise stock, we did not declared anything in trans 1 while filing, now to claim non excise stock credit have to file trans 2 but we are unable to file it is showing u have not declared anything in part 7b of table 7(a). How I can take credit of nonexcise credit now. Please kindly help me in solving these issue.

I HAVE FILE MY TRAN1, IN TABLE NO.7 (A) I HAVE FILL THE STOCK DETAIL. AND NOW I WHEN M GOING FOR FILING TRAN 2, ITS SHOWS

1) Note: You have not declared anything in part 7B of table 7(a) of TRAN-1, so you are not permitted to fill any details in table 4 of TRAN-2.

2) Note: You have not declared anything in table 7(d) of TRAN-1, so you are not permitted to fill any details in table 5 of TRAN-2

AND I HAVE GOT MY TRAN1 ITC IN ELECTRICES CREDIT LADGER SHULD I FILE TRAN 2 IF YES THEN HOW CAN I

yes. you have to file table 4 in trans 2

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details