Principle not agree to file form 108

Hi Friends,
My articleship was completed on 10/10/2022, but my Principle was not agreeing to file from 108. What should I do now?
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A recent graduate completed their articleship on 10/10/2022 but is facing issues with their principal refusing to sign Form 108. The principal's refusal stems from the graduate's request to serve their excess leave near their hometown due to family issues following a grandmother's death. This has left the graduate unsure of the next steps to take.

Hi,

Why is your principle not signing the form mentioned ? he/she should have given you reason for the same ?

I was came to my home on 12/11/2022 due to my grandmother's death. I have excess leaves of 90 days to be served. Due to her death some family problems created. I informed same to my principal and i told him I want to serve my excess near my hometown. because of this he rejected to sign form 108

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details