Preparation of ca final gr.2 in two months.

Is it possible to prepare CA Final second group in 2 months? I haven't yet completed all gr 2 papers and have to start afresh. Please guide me about strategy. 

 

Replies (6)
if you work hard but in smarter way I think there is a good chance. you should focus more on any two papers as per your streangth to secure an exemption so that it will help you in aggregate...
even I want suggestions how to prepare group 2 in two months. I m preparing gst self studying. I can't afford coaching. I have purchased vineet sodhani 's text book no doubt book is good and sufficient but I m worried about whether I will able to complete it or not and revise it. how I should devote time or days to idt and other subjects.i got49 in cost,39in isca, 34 in Dt and41 in idt total163.plz suggest how to prepare in two months along with multiple revisions.
plz someone suggest Me how to prepare group 2 in my case.
can some plz suggest me I really need help guys plz
there is no one who can help me?
Planning is a MUST. Make time table. Make a time table, but make sure they are feasible as well. Study material. Use ICAI provided books only as they will relieve your extra burden of referring to other books. Choose wisely. Theory and Practical. Hard work is how you prepare for exams. Follow trend.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details