preparation of ca final

will any say me that how you are preparing can final group I along with amendments????
Replies (5)
do ammendments from RTP...
I refer class notes and pm for preparing group 1.
for practical problems solve questions in writing..
Thank u purva
I have purchased idt book by vineet sodhani text book but book is so volumenous. now I m worried whether I will able to complete it or not. if some one has purchased it plz suggest how I should cover this book it contain total 900 pages including custom portion.
1st do important topics...
Read icai study material and if you get doubts refer vineet sodhani text book

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details