Preparation for CA Final

I am going to appear both groups CA final this may, I am little confused regarding time allocation to different subjects. I need some guidance in regarding this.
Replies (9)

I can suggest to take each group every alternate day,and also time slot should be assigned for all four subjects of the group in a day as per your convenience.I thing if it is followed religiously, you can cover the whole course.I don believe in taking one subject at a time.One may not remember all the things if there is a time gap of 10/15 days.Better all 4 daily and doing multiple revisions of a subject within that time slots upto exam will be better.

Thanks a lot.
plz suggest from which book I should revise it study mat for may18 or durgesh sir capsule book. my marks in Dr always remains upto35 it was my 3rd attempt plz suggest.
plz provide suggestions for isca preparation written practice should be there or just leaning is sufficient.

For ISCA, I will suggest to prepare your own handwritten brief notes from ICAI study materils putting only the points and all the key words and key sentences from SM.Learn the concepts and link this to the key word and you can frame your own sentence.I am not in favor of mugging but I believe the key words are to be mugged to score good marks.The notes will hardly be 120/150 pages which you can easily revise 3/4 times before exam.And during revision writing practice is must at least 60/70% of your prepared notes.Daily 2 hours for ISCA in morning upto exam will definitely boost your confidence.

plz suggest me from where I should practice for dt. Institute 's material for May 18 or durgesh sir capsule module or bb sir compact +compiler .my marks in Dt never touches even 40.i have complete concept clarity but lacks practice may be. plz suggest according to time left for May 18 attempt. plz reply as soon as possible so that I can start dt.
some one plz suggest me for Dt preparation.

Bhanwar Borana Sir's cpmpact and compiler is enough along with amendments

thank u so much

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details