Prayer for today - 15 oct 2013

PRAYER FOR TODAY . MORE AT https://entertainment.chdcaprofessionals.com/


Whenever the pain becomes too hard to bear, let me remember that even suffering has its gifts. I may not see it now, but I shall reap it later on and it will wipe away every tear with sweetness and joy.




 

Replies (1)

PRAYER FOR TODAY . MORE AT https://entertainment.chdcaprofessionals.com/


God, even if just for today, let me put my TRUST in you. I know my faith is weak, but let this little faith be strengthened that I may take your hand again and believe.




 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details