practice manual for old course - ca final

I m in ca final old course. Can I refer practice manual for direct tax and in indirect tax for customs and ftp?
Replies (6)
practice manual for dt and idt have not been available by icai.
Yes I know that but I am talking about last attempt's practice manual. Jan 2017 or later edition
for may 18 exam finance act 2017 is applicable which is not covered by old pm
CA Final Direct Tax Question Bank (ICAI) - https://goo.gl/w4KQ1j

This may help you
Ms Shruti, As we know we don't have PM now and it's all incorporated within SM itself. Now as in Mr Uday has shared a link above, CA Ammit has made a compilation of illustrations and exercise problems from icai SM, you can refer to that, or CA Aarish has made a similar one but a short one (mainly covering imp problems, for around 250 plus pgs). And VG Sir's Question Book seem to be very helpful incorporating all past 27 yrs questions.
Further with regard to IDT, I don't going there is nothing much we can do, though SM has some Qns behind every chapter. And few faculties are giving some question books I guess, I'm not sure. But I'd be going with Bangar 's referencer - comprehensive explanation and also with examples and questions.
Cheers.
Happy Reading.
*CA Aarishh sir

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details