Potential duplicate-din-1

While filing DIN-1(as per new rules), the system says it has got a potential duplicate and can process only after due verification by mca-my question here is will take days time to process this?. this is because we have already applied for provisional some years back and provisional din was in lapsed status now. so I started filing DIN-1 afresh now. Should I continue (with message like potential duplicate) or not . will it take days time to processs and continue with such message potential duplicate. My problem now is I need to avail CLSS scheme that is why I am planning to file DIN-1 and Din-3 now pls suggest thanks in advance.

Replies (1)
Dear Ravi, Potential duplicate DIN is processed after MCA verifiction. It gets approved either on next day or max. 2 days. I suggest you to continue with that message of potential duplicate and upload form. It will be approved within 2 days of uploading. Hurry, dnt wait. FILE DIN 1 AND DIN 3 ACCORDINGLY. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details