Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     14 December 2010

Points for success: your view please !!!

The word success is something very special for everyone. Everyone wants to achieve the same. But what exactly is the meaning of success? According to my few points to be kept in mind to achieve success includes the following:

1. Be clear what is the exact meaning of success in your life and words…bcoz it’s a very subjective term having different meanings for different peoples.

2. Keep yourself informed about your real goal in life.

3. Keep your vision crystal clear to ensure point number 2 above.

4. Believe in long term success and hard work.

5. To ensure point number 4 avoid shortcuts in life bcoz to ensure long term success the only way out is hard work and self belief.

6. Never feel hopeless in life bcoz no problem comes with permanent nature…and there is solution for everything.

7. Just believe in honesty and follow this path strictly bcoz honesty is another pillar for long tern success.

8. Always give due respect to your Parents, family, teachers, seniors…who have helped you at any point of time in your life…

It needs no mention that the above simple points are not a copy-paste and depicts my thinking. In the same way you may also share your thoughts.

Thank you !!!

16 Replies

Sunshine

Sunshine (Helping All)     14 December 2010

yes i agree with it....and to add along with it...i would say success should be accompanied by peace of mind...after all we get a chance to live life only once ,...we cant waste it running after money all the time.

2 Like
Ankur Garg

Indeed very true observation Sneha…as peace of Mind is something that we cannot ignore and can easily consider as an essential componant of success...

Thanks for the value addition !!!

CA.Lakshmi Ramanathan

CA.Lakshmi Ramanathan (INDUSTRY)     14 December 2010

Very well said.....I would like to a few more lines - pl surround yourselves with optimistic and positively oriented people, read a few good books which will give you a different insight into life and be tenacious!

1 Like
Ankur Garg

Oh...again a very valid point came...yes fully agree...company of positive and optimistic people can really change your whole life and attitude...

Bravo Caclubindia members !!! Keep sharing....

NUKUL GARG

NUKUL GARG (Senior Associate Consultant)     14 December 2010

Very good points sir

as usual

They helps students a lot in determining their level.

1 Like
Resham

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!)     14 December 2010

Along with trying to have company of optimistic people..

also strive to make yourself optimistic whose company people will want to have..

after all self inspiration is best inspiration

1 Like
CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)     14 December 2010

Success is any thing for all..!!

Its my personal experience and I'll tell it to you in short words..

When I had at Chennai for ITT. We stayed there for 45 days..

THe girl aged 10 yrs used to live with her family beside our hostel. She was attacked by Polio. We came to know that her parents are trying every thing for her happiness. Her father was used to take her school every day.She is not happy with anybody who are trying to make her happy. She is feeling restlessness. she is dying for walk on her own pair of legs.

At last They went on a famous Phisiyo therapy Hospital in chennai and got  treatment to that girl. The doctors did operation and gave her special BOOTS which will enable her to stand and walk.

She wore those boots in hospital and came to home, when she get down from Taxi..

She walked herself without help of any one...

and her eyes are saying that..

I WON..!!!

Salute to that Girl

2 Like
Ankur Garg

Thanks Imran for sharing this heart touching and real life incident.

That's why i have mentioned in point number 1 that success is a very subjective term having different meanings for different peoples....

Ankur Garg

Very valid point raised Resham...and thanks Nukul for your comment !!!

CS Ankur Srivastava

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)     14 December 2010

First of all completely agree with Ankur Ji..

SUCCESS, yes it is a very subjective term having different meaning for every person.  Very generally, when someone have some aim in his / her mind and when he/she achieves it, it  is called the Success.

But in the current scenario, people compare success with money the person having more money he would be considered more successful. But practically, is it not a real SUCCESS.

Success is the stage of satisfaction of mind.

It may be very small thing but for a person if he gets satisfaction, it is success on the other hand it may be very big achievement but if the person does not get satisfaction, it is not a real success for him.

Therefore, success is the combinaiton of the inner and outer success with regard, prosperity, name and fame which is totally different from person to person....

Dont believe to be a successful businessman or professional ........  JUST BELIEVE TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PERSON.

1 Like
CS LLB Pulkit Gupta

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)     14 December 2010

I am writing a hypothetical story (Jo maine  abhi-2 banayi hai) to make it more clear ....

There was a man who had 2 sons. He was running his family(ancestral)  business at his hometown with the help of his elder son and his younger son was very well settled in abroad. Unfortunately he lost his elder son in an accident and he himself  use to remain ill in the tension  that who will continue the business after him.

His younger son without asking his father left his well established job and shifted to his hometown to look after his father and his family Business.

One of his friend asked him , " Why did you left your successful life"?

He smiled and replied, " How Do you define Success"? . " For me I am a successful man as I am able to make my parents happy and satisfied. You can't enjoy success if you don't have your loved ones with you".

So success differs from person to person but in the end it s'd make you feel satisfied and happy....!!!

2 Like
Ankur Garg

CA Chod (Leave) do Pulkit Babu...Bcoz you are damm good in creative things....

Alternatively continue CA and never leave your creativity....

Ankur Garg

Ankur Bhai your wise and clear thoughts were the reason to invite you...Thanks for this exceptional observation !!!

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)     14 December 2010

@ Ankur Garg bhaiya -- Thanks a lot Bhaiya . Par main toh jo kurafati dimaag mein aata hai vo hi likh deta hoon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags