Poem: I can feel you

 

I Can Feel You

 

You are so far away,

but I can still feel you.

The essence of your being

is in everything I say and do.

 

 The nearness of your spirit

takes my breath away.

I feel you in every beat of my heart

as I go throughout my day.

 

 When I close my eyes,

I get such feelings of bliss.

I can see your gentle face

and feel the fire in your caress.

  

You tiptoe across my mind

in the gentlest ways.

You're in the softness of a rose

and the warm wind on my face.

 

 You're the sunbeams from heaven

shining brightly in my soul.

A sweetness of serenity

that fills my heart with gold.

 

 You're always inside my mind,

even though we are far apart.

I can feel you with me always

tugging gently at my heart.

 

 There is the sweetest devotion,

I know you love me too.

We'll be together in spirit

and I'll be forever loving you.

Replies (6)
nice

wonderful

excellent

nice

Thanks for appreciation!!

nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details