Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

plz help very serious issue.........

CA Suneel Kumar Yadav (Manager Credit) (125 Points)

16 August 2010  

Hi friends

I as per regulation 51 of the Chartered accountants regulation act 1988, any body can go for Induatrial training subject to some conditions. but as per notification issued dated 02.07.2010 we are required to make application to the institute regarding this with signed of your employer.

My question is that my Employer is not agree to sign my form 109, then how he will sign my application for it, and how will I make application to the Institute? now institute is not ready to accept to my appliication without employer sign.

 2 Replies

CA Gandharv Sharma (Financial and Taxation consultant)   (514 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

u submit an application indicating the provisions of regulation 51 and stating that for enrollment in industrial training  form 109 is rqud as per your rules and MY EMPLOYER IS NOT SIGNING THAT.... institute will definatly nd positively reply to ur letter in ur favour and instruct ur employer to sign form 109. but it may take some time to process.... in d mean time try to convience ur employer...... best of luck.   

CA. Suushant Arora (Service) (91 Points)
Replied 02 July 2013




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags