Easy Office
LCI Learning

Plz help regarding TDS under 194c for individual

Page no : 2

Udgam Koomar (Tax Technologist) (1949 Points)
Replied 16 August 2011

Thankyou for all the response. I am just an hoe worker I update company blog and website. Just wanted to know as I am not a professional, not claimini any expense for maintaining my office etc or any expense on me, can i add my this income to ITR2 other income source instead of ITR4. as this assignment is just temporaty and will end in just 3-4 months. i have been always filing ITR2

satish kumar Chauhan (accountant) (344 Points)
Replied 17 August 2011

My dear Uttam

You  can file your income tax return in form ITR4S in that case, as you can show the net income =< 8% on the gross receipt of this job work and no need of account books if your total groos receipt during the fY below 60 lac.

Dear friends, do you want to have some different things? Whether you want to give your relatives and friends, take a few different exotic gifts? Whether you want to buy some cheap benefits of thing? accept paypal and free shipping So please, let us begin now! Click on our website accept paypal and free shipping https://clothes6.us/ Wholesale shops MLB jerseys MLB NBA NIKE-BLAZER JUICB IKINI JUIC ) Coach Handbags ed hardy women shiris WALLETS Air jordan shoes WOMEN JEANS(CA-Jeans,Ed Hardy Jeans,TRUE RELIGION Jean) JEWERLY (Pandora cartier ed coach juicy lv tiffany) SILK-SCAR(cartier ed coach juicy lv tiffany DG cucci burberry) (BOSE-EARPHONE,IPOD-EARPHONE) LADY PURSES(cartier ed coach juicy lv tiffany DG cucci burberry) NFL JERSEYS JORDAN SHOES Christian Louboutin shoes SUNGLASSES(coach okey nike juicy D&G prada) men jackers kid (air jordans nike shoes)  Bos Earphone

krushna chandra dash (Member (Finance &amp; Accounts))   (21 Points)
Replied 17 August 2011

Agree with Mr Mihir and also for Mr. Trilochan for Form No 16A.

As you are working on Contractual Basis, Section 194C is applied in this case and 1% TDS is deducted from your income exceeding Rs.75,000/- during the financial year. As your income exceeds Rs.75,000/-, so your Tax deducted amount is Rs.1,000/- (i.e. 1% on Rs.1,00,000/-). For first quarter i.e. From April-2011 to June-2011, you should collect Form-16A from your contractual company and also file ITR-4 with Income tax department.

Replied 18 August 2011

Mihir ans is Right

kumar jha (accoounts) (21 Points)
Replied 22 March 2014

My tds query one question tds payment to contractor section 194c suppose i am bill book on the first entry pass the amount 10000/- this entry not tds deduct then next entry amount 31000/- this entry are liable to tds now only 310000/- tds tds deduct or previous bill are deduct 31000+10000 both are deduct and then next bill amount 20000/- amount tds deduct this bill or not because 75000/-not excess party are the same .

jyotiranjan pradhan (bhubaneswar) (21 Points)
Replied 03 November 2015

Hi all,My question is tds under sec 194-C if two separte bill raised by contractor to a compnay one bill amount 15000 another is 16000 but this amount after charging service tax by contractor e.g 14% Is it liable to deduct tax by company 2% on this bill.Please suggest me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: