plz help me plz plz plz

can a direct entry student(converted from CPT) apply for IPCC exam on CPT basis?

I have converted from CPT route to direct entry and I don't want to start articleship now. since I can't apply for IPCC exam without starting articleship, can I apply for IPCC exam on the basis of CPT? or should I convert back to CPT route from direct entry?
Replies (2)

You will have to convert back to CPT route.

I think you should have to go back and take CPT route.

But I would suggest please contact respective ICAI office by VISITING (because generally they don't pick calls or reply to mails 😒)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details