Plz help me out .amendment regarding pursuing graduation

Nikhil Goel (Student-PCC) (59 Points)

05 July 2008  

I am pursuing B.Com(H) from Sri Guru Govind Singh College of Commerce.I had completed my 1st year.

Due to new amendment I can't pursue graduation along with CA from regular college.

So please tell me whether I should continue my CA after graduation or transfer to correspondence.

Please help me out. I am in great confusion