plz help me

Hi Friends, I failed three times in CA pe2 exam but now I am serious and very keen on clearing pe2. i want to know if I clear the Pe2 exam in june, 2009 then when should I register for ITT(computer training) . tell me when should i register for ITT (computer training) so that i can start articleship directly after passing p2. Also I have heard that articleship is given only two times in a year, plz tell me when it is given. I am very keen and confident in clearing the exam plz help me in planning so that i dont waste time in getting articleship if fortunately i pass the exam. I will be really thankful to the friend who can guide me.

Replies (3)

THERE IS NO SUCH PROVISION THAT ITT HAPPENS TWO TIMES

U CAN ANYTIME RIGISTER FOR ITT WITH INSTITUTE OR ANY BRANCH OF INSTITUTE

JUST DO FAST

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

Dear Ajay No need to be panic. There's no limit on number of ITT held.You can register anytime. Also i would like to share with you that my cousin was very excellent in her studies but failed 3 times in PE2 but then guess what- In next attempt she got 11th rank, merit. So there's always good fortune for what is happening with all of us. It reach us whether very easily or after struggle. So Hope for best and work hard.

Thanks abhishek and sumit for guiding and motivating me. Thank you very much for your time. But friends, in old scheme, one has to pass PE-ii exam and complete ITT training before going for articleship. Articleship is given only two times in a year( i have knowledge about the the scheme which were existing at my time of registration in pe2 in 2006, i dont know current scheme of articleship). So can you tell me whether there is any  last date for registering for articleship. Can i directly start articleship after passing pe2. I am giving my 100% now and trying my best to clear the exam.

Thanks again abhishek for motivating me!  I am trying my best.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details