Plz help me

I started my articleship from 12/12/2007 n my 3.5 yrs completed on 12/06/2011, but I steel not fill form no. 108 for termination.now what should I do.............I have heard that apne CA se koi letter bhi dena padta hai alongwith penalty.................................................plz reply me frnds a soon as possible.................................

Replies (11)

U can send the 108 form now with a condonation fee of  300 rupees along with condonation letter. Please  find the format of condonation letter attached here.

go with what deepak said   

AGREED WITH DEEPAK

Originally posted by : pragya sharma

AGREED WITH DEEPAK

plz tell me Rs.300 DD kis name se banega..........

Deepak just tell letter me address ITO,icai bhawan delhi ki hi aaega na..............

 

Just take a DD favouring "the Secretary, ICAI", payable at the city to which you are sending the condonation request. ( the region you belong to. for example , if u are from delhi , it is payable at new delhi.)

is it necessary to write the reason in letter ?...bcoz dere is no reason in ur letter which u sent...........

Yes it is necessary to mention the reason for delay , in the letter.

There was no any reason in the letter i have attached , because the reason differs from person to person.

i advise u not to make any more delay in sending the form. send the form as early as possible.

I will submit on tue...plz tell letter mere Ca ke letter head pe aaega kya ?

Yes . when u submit the letter , it has to be on the letter head of ur principal.

I coudnot submit the form due to some reason.........

1 thing I need to ask that is......

 

 

can I write like this in the place of reason in a letter

Sub: - Request for condo nation of delay and submission of Form No. “108 “(Certificate on completion of “Service under Articles” in case of   out of station for audit   Reg. No :- xxxxxxxxxxx         

reply soon..... 

Yes. u can mention it as a reason. u can say that , as the auditor is out of station , the form was not submitted within time.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details