plz help

I want list of coaching classes with their addresses and contact numbers for CA final in Bangalore.  Plz help me out....as i m new here.....
Replies (7)
yeshas academy web site is www.yeshasacademy.com you will be getting all the details from this site.
hi Varsa. thats correct. teachers are coming from Kolkata to teach here. u can check out this there are not so many in bangalore another one is sriram coaching in MG road..
I want list of on line coaching classes with their addresses and contact numbers for CA PCC and website address
hi varsha

as per mu\y knowledge goes non of the institute in bangalore is good in all subjects so you just clarify yourself that in which subject you are week based on that i can suggest a good institute.
Dear Varsha, I feel none of the coaching institutions in Banglore are as good. I feel chennai will be ur good option.
I am a PE-2 student registered after B.com .I was eligible to appear from May 2004 examination, the eligbility certificate being valid up to May2007 examination. Results are out and i have cleared Igroup. I was told that PE-2 May 2008 is the last chance for all students in old scheme. I want to know whether shall i writein May2008 PE-II Exam or what i can do to write my second group is there any way for me to write. Kindly do the needful
hi freinds pls help me I will give final Ist gruop on may 2008 and I have passed on 23.01.2008 pls tell me how I study to pass in this attampt. Thankz

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details