Dear Dipesh,
I really appreciate your efforts and sharing nature. Keep it up.
Regards
Dear Dipesh,
I really appreciate your efforts and sharing nature. Keep it up.
Regards
here it is
punit_tibrewal @ rediffmail.com
| Originally posted by :DIPESH - THE WHITE HAT HACKER. | ||
| " | Now, open your Notepad, type the number of the flight (i.e. Q33N). Now click on format>font, increase the font size upto 72, and change the font style to 'wingdings'. Now see the ammmaaazzzing thing ░D░ ░I░ ░P░ ░E░ ░S░ ░H░ ╠╣ Δ ς к ξ г ™ |
" |
Hey, its amazing yaar !!
thanks !!
| Originally posted by :DIρєsЋ - ŧЋє WЋIŧє Ћαŧ ЋαCкєя | ||
| " | DEAR FRIENDS, WHENEVER YOU DELETE FILES, THEY REACH TO RECYCLE BIN AND THEY CAN EASILY BE RECOERED THROUGH THE RECOVERY PROGRAMS. I M HAVING A SOFTWARE WHICH DESTROYS FILES PERMANENTLY INSTEAD OF MERELY DELETING THEM. NO RECOVERY PROGRAM OF THE WORLD CAN RESTORE DESTRUCTED FILES FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE. THIS SOFTWARE IS OF VERY SMALL SIZE 3 MB, EASY TO INSTALL AND USE. THIS IS VERY USEFUL TO PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS ALSO IF YOU WANT THIS SOFTWARE PLZ. PROVIDE YOUR ID HERE. THIS SOFTWARE WILL NOT AT ALL HARM YOUR SYSTEM YET 4 THE SAKE OF FORMALITY, I DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY. |
" |
Thanks Sir jee..
But I would like to interrupt ur "Healthy Discussion" by suggesting that why don't u please upload the software to some webhosting solution providers like rapidhare,50share ,etc etc..
As it will reduce ur workload of mailing to individuals..and will be easily downloadable by members..
Since its an 3 MB software,it wont take much time to upload..
my id is sarwan_beriwal @ icai.org
i ned it
my id is jn_aj1988 @ yahoo.com
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals