pls..help..its urgent

(Guest)

hello,

I m a c.a. final student & already cleared my C.S. Final & my second year of articleship is going on. I joined new firm for my articleship in March, 2009. At the time of joining this new firm, I had an oral discussion with the new principal & when he got ready to give me Rs.6000 when I complete my first year of articleship. On having said that, I agreed to join that firm.I complted my first year of articleship on 21.04.2009.So, as per oral agreement he is supposed to give me increment of Rs. 1000 so that my stipend increases to 6000.

But Today, he told me to take transfer as he is not satisfied with my performance. But as per institute's rule transfer is banned. The real reason behind saying this is that he just does not want to make that increment & that’s y he is trying to find out small mistakes in my work. But I am very dedicated, sincere & honest towards my work. Every one appreciates my hard work. So, really there is no reason to justify his satatement.

Now it has become the question of my reputation & noe I want my increment at any cost which I deserve. I am already C.S. Final (all group) passed student & C.A. Final student. On possession of such a high qualification I don’t think that I am demanding something more. Is there anyway in which I can insist him to make the increment. Or can I take transfer from the firm???

Please guide me..ASAP as I need to answer him tomorrow..

Thanks in advance.