pls..help..its urgent

hello,

I m a c.a. final student & already cleared my C.S. Final & my second year of articleship is going on. I joined new firm for my articleship in March, 2009. At the time of joining this new firm, I had an oral discussion with the new principal & when he got ready to give me Rs.6000 when I complete my first year of articleship. On having said that, I agreed to join that firm.I complted my first year of articleship on 21.04.2009.So, as per oral agreement he is supposed to give me increment of Rs. 1000 so that my stipend increases to 6000.

But Today, he told me to take transfer as he is not satisfied with my performance. But as per institute's rule transfer is banned. The real reason behind saying this is that he just does not want to make that increment & that’s y he is trying to find out small mistakes in my work. But I am very dedicated, sincere & honest towards my work. Every one appreciates my hard work. So, really there is no reason to justify his satatement.

Now it has become the question of my reputation & noe I want my increment at any cost which I deserve. I am already C.S. Final (all group) passed student & C.A. Final student. On possession of such a high qualification I don’t think that I am demanding something more. Is there anyway in which I can insist him to make the increment. Or can I take transfer from the firm???

Please guide me..ASAP as I need to answer him tomorrow..

Thanks in advance.

 

Replies (1)

According to new guidelines of ICAI it is impossible to take transfer in same city and you take tansfer out side 50km of the city.
So, if you can find a CA outside your city than you can join him if possible
or can take dummy in any city outside 50km and practice in your city and get 6000 stipend.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details