pls help finals 09

I've cleared CA inter in May 01(reg. in 1998) but forsome reasons couldn't appear in finals although filled exam form 2/3 times. now I want to take jun 09 attempt  2nd group, but don't know whether i'll have to appear under old syllabus or new?also If i appear under new syllabus whether I'll have to register again(whats the procedure).  I've not prepared yet but want to take exam this time for sure.

should I join coaching for this ? pls suggest some coaching in south delhi or noida.

pls guide....

thanx....

Replies (1)

Dear inderjeet,

As you have lost touch with studied i suggest you to join coaching to brushup yourselves....

Unfortunately i have no idea about north india...

Chetan

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details