Please urgent reply - articleship termination

Dear frnds,

Please solve my problem… Actualy my articleship period was complited on 28-04-2011 and I don’t know how many leaves are available for PE-II student… but I have taken 160 days.. and I have given same details in 108 form… on 20-july I got a letter that termination of articles due to 5 days excess leaves… now what should I do… I called to my auditor and he told me fill the 107 and sent it to the institute… but it was already expired 60 days… if I need to sent 107 what is the stamp value and what date I need to mention on stamp and on 107? whether I go for 107 or fresh registration… is it ok if fresh registration made after 110 days expired from the date of articles completion?

 

pleeeease urgent reply me frnds….

 

thanks,

Vijay

Replies (4)

SEND FORM NO. 107 FOR EXTENSION

AND GET COMPLETE 5 DAYS EXCESS LEAVE . AFTER THIS FILL 108

But what the dates ? is it stamp compulsory for form 107? if so how much?

is the form 107 valid if i continued my remaining articles period with the same auditor from today? 

No Form 107 is not valid.....

Fill form 103 Refresh from Any CA for 5 days articleship and after completed 5 days

Fill Form 108 again....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details