ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishi Dixit (2 Points)
Replied 09 January 2019

join Purushottam Aggarwal Sir  he is best teacher undoubtedly . his teaching methodology is very good and exam oriented . 

you can buy pen drive classes 

Nitesh Patel (2 Points)
Replied 09 January 2019

As per my experience go with a teacher who teaches in detail and do not opt for any fasttrack batches as many concept are generally skipped in fasttrack batches.

recommended faculty

Sanjay Aggarwal - Satellite classes 

Purushottam Aggarwal - Satellite and pen drive classes

Self study (book)

refer ICAI MAterial and along with that refer padhuka

ROMIKA Choudhary (4 Points)
Replied 09 January 2019

Rising teacher of ca final group 2

COSTING - Purushottam Aggarwal 
DIRECT TAX - BHANWAR BORANA

INDIRECT TAX  - VISHAL BHATTAD

i am currently taking classes from the above faculties and i am highly satisfied with the teaching and books provided 

gunjan (CA Final Student) (508 Points)
Replied 10 January 2019

Best costing teacher for old syllabus

Ankit Varshney (91 Points)
Replied 18 April 2019

Purushottam Aggarwal sir 

jatin tiwari (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 20 December 2019

No one is best and no one is worst. It’s just a perspective of the student who studies from whom. I will suggest you ask your friends about the most difficult topics of Costing and go through one demo video of teachers you know. You will automatically understand the definition of best. I belong to Ahmedabad. Here pen drives are not much in trend and teachers of good institutes give a myth to students that they imparted best knowledge of QT/OR but when I go through past examination questions, reality was different. The only teacher who qualified that test was Parag Gupta. I and my friends after taking his lecture on YouTube were totally perplexed because he cleared our myth that we know the subject and its basics. He focused on past examination questions and showed that now examination can be cleared only if we are strong in concepts. Just because examination dates were approaching we didn’t purchased his classes but now we only recommend Parag Gupta sir. Our fingers are crossed for the result.

Rajesh yadav (Student) (48 Points)
Replied 03 May 2020

The only rescue in new course is the study material and other materials of Institute. I would suggest all that they shall focus only on that. For classes, my suggestion will be Parag Gupta because he teaches theory in 50% of his classes as desired by examination.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags