Please Suggest

Hey frens i am in Nepal and my exam is due on Nov 2010 for IPCC . Now i cannot come to India for IT Training . Can I do the same after the exam? here are many IPCC students who are appearing for May 2010 but they are going after the exam for IT training can i do the same or not.
Replies (7)

Yes, U Also Can Do The Same...

 

I Mean Can Complete ITT After UR Examinations..............

Thanks for the suggestion Ayush... can you also tell me if i planned to come earlier than Nov. how much time it take to enroll. Can I get the IT Training in few days after the form submitted.

WELL I'D SUGGEST U 2 CONFIRM THESE DETAILS FROM THE INSTITUTE OFFICIALS,U'L FEEL ASSURED FROM THEIR REPLY.............U CAN GET THE NUMBERS FROM THE WEBSITE

I think that relaxation given only for who have  May 2010 attempt...pls confirm from Institute..

Dear Sanjay,

Its Depends on Vacancy & Also City.

To Which City U Will Come

How can you appear after exams?

Given the relaxation and time period between exams and results it will be a risky situation, namely, Orientation programme also needs to be done with IT Training to get your valid attempt.

Let me share you my experience with Orientation. I completed Orientation in Dec 2009 and received the Certificate on March 12th!!!!

What matters is the Certificate to avail  your result in time!!!!

Take precautions and not Chances! Atleast Try early if you can complete.

Ayush , If I opt to come at Delhi then when can  I get the chance for IT traning . Can I do IT in June ? Or  I have to choose other cites , actually I have no idea where I can get the IT traning fast If I wanted to do in June . Can u suggest me the cites or can I get in Delhi.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details