Please help me-Withheld Result

Hi All,

I am a PCC student appreared June  2009 PCC Exam and my result has been withheld, due to some confusion regarding non-submission of 100 hours IT training certificate.

Actually I am not supposed to do the said training to appear PCC, as I am a student converted from Intermediate Scheme and completed Articleship also. I have submitted all the supporting documents to prove this fact.

Whenever I contact  the Institute, gets the update that, the withheld result is in process.

Anybody have idea about the process of withheld results??. And how long it will take to get the result. Please advice me?.

Thanks,

SMK

Replies (4)

HEY MAN JUST WRITE AN LETTER ADDRESSING TI PRESIDENT AT FOLLOWING SITE AND SENT A COPY OF SAME TO VICE PRESIDENT AND UR REGIONAL CENTRE AND ALSO TO EXAM HELPLINE AT

PRESIDENT @ ICAI.ORG;

VICEPRESIDENT @ ICAI.ORG

CRO @ ICAI.ORG(IF CENTRAL REGION, OTHERWISE REPLACE THE SAME WITH INITIAL LETTER OF UR REGION LIKE WRO FOR WEST; SRO FOR SOUTH)

PLZ SEARCH EXAM HELPLINE TOO IF DON'T FIND PUT A MESSAGE AGAIN IN THIS SAME FORUM SO I WILL ARRANGE FOR U IT MUST BE ON UR ADMIT CARD

Thanks Pushpendra.

I have sent several mails to President, Vice-President, Secretary etc, by Registered letter as well as Emails. They use to forward the E-mails to the Addl. Secretary Exams and no response after that. Since I was sending a lot of E-mails to these officials, once the Deputy Secretary( Exams) replied that, the withheld result is in process, and will inform once the process is over, without mentioning a timeline.

What can I do in this situation? I am really depressed and unable to study and decided not to appear the exam this week.

Do I need to approach High Court to get justice??. I am really worried about the way Institute treat students like this.....

 

Hi All,

Can anybody please help me on this?.......................

Thanks,

SMK

 

 

Yes you can knock the doors of high court. but before doing so; consult an advocate.don't worry;you are not only the one student who approach the high court for such thing.

in the meanwhile; why don't you file an RTI as well about your results?That is more powerful way than emailing those irresponsible president and his crooks(not all CCM)?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details