Share on Email

Share More

Please Help Me Out Friends....

Rohit (Student)     19 November 2010

Rohit
Student 
 3 likes  80 points

| My Other Post

Hey friendz... i want ur help...my dear is appearing for IPCC in Nov 2010...this is her third attempt...and last one also according to her...but i really wana see her as qualified CA...please i need ur help...what should i do...help me out friendzz..

Thanks in Advance...

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

srikanth (student)     20 November 2010

srikanth
student 
 7 likes  94 points

View Profile | My Other Post

tell her to give 100 percent everytime till she get through the exam one time or other luck may be her  favour  i als0 wrote for three times two times my college exam and ca inter clashed third time now nov 2010 lets hope for the best because this is professional exam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register