please help....help....help..... urgently

previously  i gave 2 attempts of pe2 but did not cleared.

so i want to know whether i can give 1 more attempt or not..... or i have to shift to new course of pcc

can i continue with the old course.....   please help ..... i am in a dilema........    please help

Replies (7)
I m too in the same situation, i m giving the may 2008 exam.if u r eligible for may 2008 give the exam in old system and then think of new pcc method if need b.
Cont with PE-II, and try and clear it
frnd i believe pe2 will be easy this time 4 u , as u've practiced twice earlier.. continue with pe2 itself, give 100 % u shall clear..
U can cont. PE2 & U can attempt May2008 . U need not worry &write with courage
Continue with Pe2 and All the Very Best Never Loose hope
I passed PE-2 Group-2 and exemption in Paper-1 of Group-1. Now I have to transit to PCC for the remaining 2 papers. I joined a CA for articleship work 1.5 years ago. Can I get that period waived off from the current articleship requirement of 3.5 years. As it is also mentioned in ICAI International Newsletter April' 2006- "Students who are doing PE-II course at the time of commencement of new scheme, can register for articleship in case they have already passed PE-I or by passing CPT."
Even I am in the same boat.Anyways I wish everybody a very good luck for the ensuing exam...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details