Please Help for CA Final Coaching and Books?

Sarthak (Chartered Accountant) (81 Points)

24 May 2011  

Hello Everyone,

I am PCC student and given my May 2011 attempt and hopefully i will be cleared. Now, I am thinking and concerned about my CA Final coaching. First of all i want to ask whether should i start CA Final coaching right now before result declaration?

Yes, exam result is not predetermined but i am to the extreme point sure that i will be clear this time with good marks.

Second thing i am thinking of starting the coaching of 1st group (as i am thinking of appearing in NOV attempt and clearing the same with hard work in one attempt)

A/c ---> Parveen Sharma sir (DIPS) ,  

Audit -----> Surbhi Bansal Mam (LIVE)  , 

Law ---->  Munish Bhandari Sir (LIVE)  , 

SFM  ----> Self    ....

My SFM (some Aditya sir on Bright Professional live classes) coaching time is clashing with parveen sharma sir so i am going for a/c right now, moreover there is not any good teacher in live classes of sfm so i am not going for live class now ... Now if there is any changes i should made then please let me know....

Third, all these teachers will provide there own books.. But should i grab any extra book for reference and studying? Please name them also?

Fourth, Other than classes or coaching time how much time should i devote to studies at home?

Please help me out ....

Thank You :)